OCEAN SPORT DOUBLE LEASH allows you to walk two dogs at the same time. The durable alloy ring ensures the leads won't get tangled. Both leads are independently adjustable making it especially useful when walking two different size dogs. The handle has soft neoprene padding.
* Durable alloy ring to guarantee non tangle of the leads
* Both leads are independently adjustable (120 - 200 cm / 47 - 78.74 in)
* Padded handle for comfort and firm grip
* Handle has reflective stripe for better visibility in the dark
Maintenance of the leash:
* check and clean the alloy ring from sand or dirt
* wash in 30 degrees
We recommend the double leash for small and medium size dogs (max. 30 kg), but can be used with calm big dogs as well.
Hints how to use the double leash:
* leads can be adjusted to the shorter city leash measurement (120 cm / 47 in)
* or to the longer leash measurement (200 cm / 78.74 in) for walks in the country side
* you can attach a FINNERO gagga bag holder (or any other poo bag holder) or even a separate reflector to the metal ring near the handle
Where can I buy this product? Have a look at our reseller list.
Width of the leash: 2 cm
Length of the leash: 120 - 200 cm
Ordering from our web shop www.finnero.fi (Finnish) and www.finnero.com (English) is possible only for registered customers. For registration you will need your company business ID/ VAT number. The registration will be accepted within 24 hours and you will receive your account information via e-mail.
You can place an order through the web shop customer account or by sending us an email to email@example.com. Your customer account shows you the progress of your orders and order history.
Your registration data is collected and saved to our own customer database. You can exit our customer database at any time by notifying our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org). We do not give any personal data to third parties. Your personal data can be used to our own direct marketing. Subscription of our newsletter can be canceled at any time by pressing the canceling link found at the end of the newsletter.