What will help when a dog pees indoors? Does the dog mark your new couch? Do you have to constantly monitor what your dog is doing while visiting?
Sounds pretty stressful! A male belt is needed when a male dog marks furniture, curtains, rugs, etc. This can lead to both financial and unhygienic problems, not to mention the resentment that results. The male belt is a belt-shaped, easy-to-wear male protector. Most dogs stop marking when the male belt is on when they notice that there is no sign.
Male wraps are made of breathable but water-repellent material, with absorbent microfiber on the inside and a hole knit with a pocket for extra padding. The flexible edging adds protection and flows with the dog's movements. The materials are soft and as comfortable as possible on the dog.
What is a male dog wrap used for?
- puppy training
- for males who mark indoors
- for example when in contact with female dogs while in heat
- when traveling by car, train or boat and when staying at a hotel
- urinary incontinence e.g. with an older dog
- the male belt is attached with a velcro fastening on the back
- fit can be adjusted
- make sure to remove the belt from the dog when you take it outside
- consider to have extra belts for hygienic reasons
- water wash in 30 degree water
- the use of fabric softener is not recommended
- bleach is not recommended
- tumble drying is not recommended
Where can I buy this product? See our resellers here
What could cause peeing / marking inside?
- a medical problem such as incontinence
- inadequate training of internal cleanliness
- excessive hormone activity and / or a bitch in season nearby
- separation anxiety, in which the dog does its needs inside only when alone
- a leadership problem where the dog marks his territory
- your dog's meal times may be unsuitable considering your outdoor activities
- not enough outdoor activities especially when training
Note: If you have the slightest suspicion that peeing may be due to health reasons such as bladder inflammation or prostate problems, take your dog to a veterinarian for an examination. Also monitor the amount of water the dog drinks. The dog may also be marking to protest something.
To get the right size:
- measure your dog's waist measurement
- select the appropriate size from the table below
- The male belt has a velcro fastening that can be adjusted to fit
- The male belt must be tight
Measuring and size chart:
- If you need help in measuring your dog see the size chart from here.
|Size||Lenght max ||Widht|
|XXXS||18-24 cm |
(7.1 - 9.4 in)
(9.4 - 11.8 in)
(12.6 - 14.9 in)
(15.7 - 18.9 in)
(19.7 - 22.8 in)
(23.6 - 26.8 in)
Ordering from our web shop www.finnero.fi (Finnish) and www.finnero.com (English) is possible only for registered customers. For registration you will need your company business ID/ VAT number. The registration will be accepted within 24 hours and you will receive your account information via e-mail.
You can place an order through the web shop customer account or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your customer account shows you the progress of your orders and order history.
Your registration data is collected and saved to our own customer database. You can exit our customer database at any time by notifying our customer service (email@example.com). We do not give any personal data to third parties. Your personal data can be used to our own direct marketing. Subscription of our newsletter can be canceled at any time by pressing the canceling link found at the end of the newsletter.