While moving around in the forest with your dogs it is likely they may be bitten by insects or get cuts or abrasions, even wounds. The soles of the paws can become irritated or inflamed as a result of allergies, bites, or abrasions. Finnabis resin balm for pets, a 100% natural product will help soothe your dogs sore paws.
Finnabis resin balm is soft, easily spreadable, and has a pleasant mild forest scent. Dogs do not lick the ointment-treated, resin-flavored area, which speeds up healing. Spruce resin is nature's own antibiotic, which has been used for hundreds of years in Finnish folk healing for the treatment of various wounds, bacterial, fungal, yeast infections, and other skin lesions.
Finnabis resin balm for pets is applied directly to the area of skin to be treated and, if necessary, a protective bandage applied. It can be added one to three times a day as needed. The cream is safe to use and can be applied several times for as long as needed. Usually only a few applications are needed to help the healing. Finnabis resin balm for pets spreads easily to even thicker furry friends, is well absorbed and is a gentle healing cream.
What Finnabis Resin Balm for pets can be used for:
- for the treatment and prevention of cracked paws
- to calm and soothe irritated skin
- to treat skin lesions, wounds and abrasions
- prevent infection
- treat hot spot
- speed up recovery
- calm and soothe bug bites
- a natural bug repellent
- suitable for all dogs and even humans
Finnabis Resin Balm for pets is:
- fast, efficient and secure
- ample amount of product
- easily applicable
- is well absorbed, neither sticky nor messy
- a mild pleasant forest scent
- convenient, easy-to-carry metal jar
- made of helianthus annuus seed oil, spruce resin and cera flava
- Dog Ointment available in 25 ml case
All Finnabis products have been granted the Finnish Key Flag -sign.
SPRUCE RESIN- Nature’s own medicine
Spruce resin has been used for hundreds of years in Finnish folk medicine. Resin is suitable for many types of ailments for a wide variety of ailments. Resin contains antibacterial and antimicrobial agents. Finnabis Spruce Resin balm is made of pure Lapland spruce resin.
Finnabis Resin Balm for Pets contains these ingredients:
- Helianthus annuus seed oil
- Spruce resin - In the resin balm of Lapland resin and natural products.The raw material is collected from Lapland's nature, without damaging the wood, and most importantly, it is environmentally sustainable.
- Beeswax - Organic- or cosmetic-grade beeswax comes from the Lahtinen wax foundry, which collects and processes beeswaxes from Finnish beekeepers
Warning: Resin products are not suitable for dogs or humans with Hartsi allergy.
INCI: Helianthus annuus, cera flava, spruce resin.
Size: 25 ml
Ordering from our web shop www.finnero.fi (Finnish) and www.finnero.com (English) is possible only for registered customers. For registration you will need your company business ID/ VAT number. The registration will be accepted within 24 hours and you will receive your account information via e-mail.
You can place an order through the web shop customer account or by sending us an email to email@example.com. Your customer account shows you the progress of your orders and order history.
Your registration data is collected and saved to our own customer database. You can exit our customer database at any time by notifying our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org). We do not give any personal data to third parties. Your personal data can be used to our own direct marketing. Subscription of our newsletter can be canceled at any time by pressing the canceling link found at the end of the newsletter.